Advanced search  

News:

BlackHatWay has just been launched!

Author Topic: Travel  (Read 2324 times)

jacksonboase2

• View Profile
Travel
« on: July 18, 2019, 03:43:14 AM »

Greetings to all, I hope you're all well. I know it's a bit off topic. I say it not to bother but I would like to create a thread to be able to talk about the subject. The truth is that I'm a big fan of traveling with the family, usually we choose a remote place to fish or do any activity without disturbing anyone. I came across a blog a long time ago that also talks about incredible destinations. I'm still trying it, they call it the nomadvisor, the truth is that I always like to experience new things. What ideas do you have? I would like you to share your experiences on vacation.

dola

• View Profile
Re: Travel
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 04:56:45 PM »

Hello how are you?. taking advantage of your question months ago I spent a holiday season in Texas, in the house of some uncles ... The trip was perfect, I had a great time with them, the only detail was a cockroach nest that almost did not let me sleep. Fortunately I saw on this page sell this product to eliminate cockroaches. And we were able to solve the problem, but it was something strong for me to live because I am not used to it. Leaving this detail aside, I really had a good time. And I would like to go again :)

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 17 queries.