• March 01, 2016, 08:18:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In upcoming days, we've got some cleaning to do - need to reorganize this mess (nothing will get deleted, just right categories will be chosen) ;)
1st and very important thing to do is: if you used temporary email, to register with us, please change it to permanent - all accounts with temporary mail will get deleted!

Author Topic: New patent shows foldable iPhone display  (Read 254 times)

marila

• View Profile
New patent shows foldable iPhone display
« on: October 05, 2020, 06:31:03 am »

New patent shows a foldable iPhone could come with a screen that could "Repair yourself"

Apple may be developing its own foldable smartphone at this time. Folding screen technology or "Flexible Display" is another trend in the smartphone industry. But it is still only in the early days, so there are many problems and to make this technology more attractive Is that each of the camps developed How will there be solutions to various problems?

Recently, there has been a new patent from Apple with the ability of the screen called "Self Healing Display" or the screen itself repair itself. In which the patent is described as The display itself can be repaired by applying pressure, heat and electricity through a special layer attached to it.

We don't have much details about the operation of this monitor. Or it will be used in any iPhone model, but it is interesting that if it is in the foldable iPhone iPhone and has this ability, it will actually become a smart phone that is quite interesting.

Update information at : slotxo

commercialplaygroundequip

• View Profile
Re: New patent shows foldable iPhone display
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 06:05:58 am »

i am just amazed by seeing this development of Apple company, they are growing so well. I recently bought an iPhone and to be honest i am having trouble using it because i bought it for the first time. So i started searching for it where i can find the most information of it. Then i found a website named as dailyiwolrd.com, on google. It is totally based on the information of iPhone and other apple products, their recent article is about how to type degree symbol on iphone. They breifed their audience so well about any issue related to Apple products.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.