• June 16, 2021, 04:13:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In upcoming days, we've got some cleaning to do - need to reorganize this mess (nothing will get deleted, just right categories will be chosen) ;)
1st and very important thing to do is: if you used temporary email, to register with us, please change it to permanent - all accounts with temporary mail will get deleted!

Author Topic: Why Am I Not Able to Open Avast by my Own?  (Read 288 times)

kelvinsmith

• Professional Writer
    • View Profile
    • Contact Gmail
Why Am I Not Able to Open Avast by my Own?
« on: September 09, 2020, 09:11:27 AM »

Avast is a form of internet security software that can be downloaded free of charge and contains all of the commonly used tools that you will need to keep your device free from internet hazards such as adware, viruses, Trojans, and spyware. However, many users are getting the issue-
why won't Avast open
and it can be fixed easily by following some tips and techniques. If you don't know how to open Avast on your own, get the issue fixed immediately with experts' help.

emilee909

• View Profile
    • Blogggest
Re: Why Am I Not Able to Open Avast by my Own?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 06:42:56 PM »

Below mentioned is a step by step solution for avast antivirus not opening issue.

Check Quick Solution:

Step 1: Repair Avast
Step 2: Restart the Avast Antivirus Service
Step 3: Perform a Clean Install

Protect Your Computer: Make a Backup with MiniTool ShadowMaker
The above solution will help fix avast internet security not opening problem easily

Popular solution: avast won't load, avast doesn't open

I am Emilee Boone working as an IT Engineer. I am having 10+ years of experience. I have worked with big MNC and software companies to troubleshoot their technical fault and error which they faced while running software.

Here I can help you to fix an avast and google chrome related issue such as g

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 16 queries.