• June 25, 2021, 03:26:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In upcoming days, we've got some cleaning to do - need to reorganize this mess (nothing will get deleted, just right categories will be chosen) ;)
1st and very important thing to do is: if you used temporary email, to register with us, please change it to permanent - all accounts with temporary mail will get deleted!

Author Topic: ANIMES YOU WATCHED OR WATCH MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT  (Read 171 times)

zubairkhan

• View Profile
ANIMES YOU WATCHED OR WATCH MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT
« on: May 10, 2021, 08:55:55 AM »

In the past I watched some animes on kissanime that no one has heard of like dual parallel trouble adventure. Some people that have watched it think its just a neon genesis evangelion rip off. Though I think I like Dual more since the characters aren't not always annoying. Gad guard is other anime most people don't know about.  If you like giant robot anime you might like it, also Katana is maybe one of my favorite anime characters. Serial experiments lain, is a hard anime to watch for the 1st time. Since so much happens really fast, you might have to watch a few eps over again to understand what is going on. It kind of reminds me of the Matrix.  Vandread is other giant mech anime, but its also kind of a ecchi anime.  Though the characters and story are more deep then most of its kid.

Also read or die tv series. 3 sisters have the power to control paper, and make it cut through anything, turn it into animals, or weapons. They are hired bodyguards.

Edited June 11, 2019 by Serge heartless

Kaithlyn Moore

• View Profile
Re: ANIMES YOU WATCHED OR WATCH MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 07:24:40 PM »

I just finish watching Violet Evergarden obviously not on kissanime as it is banned here but on a similar platform. Coming back to the movie it was the finest romantic anime I ever watched.

It is about a boy and a girl's love story who finds their true love in each other. After war ruins everything except their emotions... I have to stop myself or I will just go on and on to ruin your entire movie.

Page created in 0.41 seconds with 16 queries.