• December 03, 2020, 01:18:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In upcoming days, we've got some cleaning to do - need to reorganize this mess (nothing will get deleted, just right categories will be chosen) ;)
1st and very important thing to do is: if you used temporary email, to register with us, please change it to permanent - all accounts with temporary mail will get deleted!

Author Topic: How do I update Garmin GPS map on your device?  (Read 79 times)

marklee9161

• Garmin Map Updater
    • View Profile
    • Garmin Map Updater
How do I update Garmin GPS map on your device?
« on: October 12, 2020, 10:55:59 AM »

I have bought Garmin GPS device and using it for traveling purposes. From a few days, my Garmin GPS device is not showing the right signals for identifying the correct routes or locations. I think that it may be the issue of Garmin GPS update. Is it right? I donít have ideas about this technical concern. I have thought that it is the issue of a computer crash. It is really a big challenge for me. I am not sure about this problem. Can anyone share the easy tips for Garmin GPS update? I am waiting for your responses.

NathanDob

• View Profile
    • nevermind
How do I update Garmin GPS map on your device
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 10:02:20 AM »

I have a brand new Garmin Vista HCx, and I also purchased the MapToaster GPS maps on a SD card.

That worked perfectly until I downloaded the open source maps. I can no longer see the contour lines or any detail like I had before.

I turned off the maps under "Map Settings" but then all I get is yellow.

How do I get the old maps to show again? I still have SD card in the slot

Also is it possible to have the topomap showing and the open source maps for the autorouting at the same time? That was what I was trying to do.

variant2

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 19 queries.