• April 17, 2021, 07:41:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In upcoming days, we've got some cleaning to do - need to reorganize this mess (nothing will get deleted, just right categories will be chosen) ;)
1st and very important thing to do is: if you used temporary email, to register with us, please change it to permanent - all accounts with temporary mail will get deleted!

Author Topic: Ruger American Rifle Ranch .350 Legend Bolt-Action Rifle with AR-Style Magazine  (Read 555 times)

AndreaMoore

• View Profile

Since its launch in 2012, the Ruger American Rifle has earned a reputation for outstanding accuracy and reliability, and the .350 Legend is a natural fit for the platform. The 16.38″ cold hammer-forged barrel features a 1:16″ twist rate and is capped with 1/2″-28 muzzle threads and thread protector. A 5-round metal AR-style magazine, one-piece Picatinny scope base, Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger and ambidextrous tang safety complete the package.Contact https://blackmarketarmsales.com/product/ruger-american-rifle-ranch-350-legend-bolt-action-rifle-with-ar-style-magazine/

tetrisgameaz

• View Profile

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.
t rex game

Page created in 0.25 seconds with 19 queries.